The online application takes 5-10 minutes to complete. Please have your supporting documents ready to upload before submitting your application.
- Passport copy (mandatory, if you are in Australia already)
- Visa copy (mandatory, if you are in Australia already)
- All qualification transcripts (mandatory, unless you are applying for an English course)
- Current eCoE (mandatory, if you are currently on a student visa)
- English certificate copy (mandatory, unless you are applying for an English course)
(except applicants for English courses)
- Proof of an Australian citizenship or permanent residency (certified copies):
- an Australian birth certificate (not birth extract), or
- a current Australian passport, or
- a current New Zealand passport, or
- a naturalisation certificate, or
- current green Medicare card, or
- proxy declaration for individuals in exceptional circumstances (as per clauses 3.15 – 3.19 of these guidelines), or
- formal documentation issued by the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection confirming permanent residence.
- If the student’s age is relevant to their eligibility and the document produced from the list above does not include a date of birth, one of the below methods of identification needs to be provided:
- a current driver’s licence, or
- a current learner’s permit, or
- a Proof of Age card, or
- a Keypass card.
- All previous Certificates or Statement of Attainments if applying any credit exemptions (certified copies).