Students of all abilities can feel confident that they will be fully supported to achieve their study goals at Acknowledge Education, no matter what challenges they face along the way.
If you are experiencing language difficulties, are behind in your studies, at risk of failing or simply wish to improve your social skills, we have all-inclusive Student Academic Support Service programs targeted especially to help you.
These classes and sessions will provide you with support in the following areas:
- Reading and comprehension for assignments and lesson notes
- Verbal and visual presentation skills
- Referencing skills
- Internet, journal and text research
- Ongoing practice in conversing and presenting in English
- Developing confidence and self-esteem in order to participate in, comprehend and enjoy future classes, and;
- Writing letters of application and résumés for future employment.
If you wish to make an appointment with our friendly academic support staff, please contact us.
Our librarians are also happy to assist students with research, referencing and other related matters.