Get ready for your English language exam with this comprehensive preparatory course.
How Would You Describe Yourself?
About the Course
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is the fastest growing English test in the world and is widely accepted for enrolment into higher education institutions internationally (please visit https://www.ielts.org/ for more details).
The IELTS Preparation course at Acknowledge Education is ideal for students wishing to improve their IELTS score in either the General or Academic modules. The course will fully prepare you for the test.
• Be familiarised with the nature and format of the exam
• Be provided with numerous practice tests
• Receive advice and strategies regarding the exam
• Improve your overall language skills within the IELTS context
• Be assessed with listening, reading, speaking and writing tests to assist you in your learning
Universities and educational institutions normally require an overall IELTS band score of between 6.0 and 7.5. If you are interested in studying in Australia or New Zealand, this test is essential.
|Feedback – Report
Minimum 18 years old.
A consistent IELTS band score of 5.5 is recommended as a minimum entry requirement for this course.
At Acknowledge Education, classes are run continuously throughout the year.
View fee list here.
How to Apply
How to Apply
ELICOS Student Handbook
Click here to download ELICOS Student Handbook.